DOWNLOAD SPIApps AND TEST FREE FOR 60 DAYS
The PSR Spec Page Rename SPI App renames the PSR files created using SmartPlant Instrumentation’s “Retrieve Custom Pages as PSR Files” utility in the Specifications Module from Pagexxxx.psr (where xxx is the spec page ID) to the specification page name.
- Renames the PSR files with the specification page name and retains the spec page id as the suffix to eliminate duplicates. For example, Page 999.psr would be renamed to Control Valve 1PH_999.psr.
- Provides exportable reports to identify:
- spec page form relationship, and
- spec pages not assigned to a spec form
The Spare JB Terminals SPI App reports the number of spare terminals and ports for plug and socket junction boxes at a unit level.
- Reports the number of spare terminals by JB at a unit level Provides an exportable report that lists, for the selected unit:
- Total junction boxes
- Total terminal strips, and
- Total spare terminals
- Right click on a junction box to display the actual spare terminal numbers
The Max Loop Number SPI App reports the maximum loop sequence number by measured variable(s) as well as the gaps in the sequence numbers at a unit level.
- Reports the maximum loop sequence number by loop measured variable(s) at a unit level
- Shows gaps in the loop sequence numbers
- Checks for erroneous loop sequence numbers such as the use of the letter "O" instead of a zero
- Define a number range to limit the maximum loop number search