Free iPad App
INView Anywhere v2.1
Now available with INField Check and INLoop Check
INView Anywhere is an easy-to-use tablet app for viewing SmartPlant™ Instrumentation (SPI) data anywhere on your plant site. A data package consisting of relevant instrumentation data is created by INSync and uploaded to the iPad. Data packages are refreshed on a predetermined time schedule, or as required, to keep the data current.
- Add-on app INField Check. Using INView Anywhere, record as-found new data or corrections to existing data in a markup (includes both text and/or a photo) for any item available in INView Anywhere; for example an instrument, panel, cable, loop diagram, P&ID drawing, etc. Markups are wirelessly uploaded to INSync Review where they can be reviewed and processed into SPI as needed. Read more...
- Add-on app INLoop Check available now. Using INView Anywhere, perform pre-commissioning loop checks and related instrumentation checks. Read more...
- Full screen toggle button for details window.
- Channel/position is displayed on wiring diagrams.
- Navigate to a terminal strip diagram from loop and instrument diagrams.
- FREE download to an UNLIMITED number of tablets.
- More efficient for instrumentation techs; the data is available when and where it's needed - when examining an instrument!
- Wi-Fi is not required to view instrumentation data out on the plant site
- Instrumentation data is view only and cannot be modified or changed
- Wild card searches are used to find required items; tags, loops, panels or cables
- Shows which projects are using the same item when working in the SPI database As-Built mode.
- Easily view:
- all configured tag, loop, panel, line and other item properties including UDFs and UDTs.
- associated documents such as datasheets, P&IDs, and loop diagrams, etc.
- Wiring data and/or diagrams:
- device and loop diagrams and the properties of items on the diagrams
- connection diagrams for termination strips and their adjacent strip(s)
- jumpers, wire colour, cable sets on the connections pane
- Data packages created by INSync can be downloaded to the tablet as required by the INView Anywhere user.
- Data packages are configurable to store any preferred range of data; domain, plant, area, unit, project or by loop(s)
- Supports multiple data packages on the tablet
- Use INField Check to add as-found markups to instruments, panels, drawings, etc. while on site
- Use INLoop Check to perform pre-commissioning loop checks and related instrumentation checks
This free iPad app comes with a fully functional demo data package. Download the app from the Apple store to your iPad NOW.
Contact us for more details.