INVConfig© is the utility program that accompanies INView. It is used by the INView© administrator to customize INView© for each instrumentation database.
- Datasheet Revision options; view last revision, last 3 revisions or last 6 revisions
- up to 9 UDT or UDF fields for the Tag Index View
- P&ID file optons
- Panel/Strip live report options
- Device Loop Diagram options
- Visibility of INView modules
- Tag Sorting options
- Spec Page Reports
- Retrieve a list of all spec pages and compare old and new
- Retrieve a list of custom title blocks and compare old and new
- Check to see if the extracted PSR pages are current with the instrumentation database
- INVConfig is generally installed on the INView Administrator’s desktop. The INView Administrator will be creating the XML files for INView.
- The license file allows INVConfig to be installed on any number of computers.
- The desktop where INVConfig is installed must have a read only ODBC connection to the SPI database.
- Access to SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI) the desktop is not required.
Contact us for details.
Version 6.6.x Features
Version 6.5.x Features
- Supports Windows v7, v8
- Supports SPI v2007, v2009, v2013, v2016
- Supports .NET Framework v4.5
- Supports SPI Predefined Mode for Oracle databases
- Option to use custom user account in Oracle databases. SPI Admin user account no longer required.
- Tag Index View UDF/UDT Options – creates configuration to support 3 new custom UDT or UDF fields
- Modules Deactivation Setup – Full Index View Option removed