INAConfig is the utility program that accompanies INAudit. It is used by the INAudit© administrator specifically to customize the INAudit© rules and exceptions to the rules required to perform an audit of your instrumentation database specifically maintaining your company standards.
- High Level Filters parameters
- Required Initial and final values in the index and datasheet fields
- Min and Max length of the Tag and Loop Service descriptions
- Exceptions for I/O, Equipment Numbers, Line Numbers, Manufacturer/Model Numbers, PO Numbers, Process Data and Wire Colours
- Visibility of audit modules
- Run Entity Checks
- Duplicate Loops, Tags, Panels, Cables
- Orphan Cables, Instrument Tags, Instrument Types, Panels
- Null Cable Category, Panel Strip Sequence, Channel Area IDs, Channel Sequences, Loop Set IDs
- Undefined Index UDF Headers w/Data
- Unnamed Panes and Cables
- Unused Default Cables
- INAConfig is generally installed on the INAudit Administrator’s desktop. The INAudit Administrator will be creating the XML files for INAudit.
- The license file allows INAConfig to be installed on any number of computers.
- The desktop where INAConfig is installed must have a read only ODBC connection to the SPI database.
- Access to SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI) the desktop is not required.
Contact us for details.
Version 6.6.x Features
Version 6.5.x Features
- Windows v7, v8
- SPI v2007, v2009, v2013, v2016
- .NET Framework v4.5
- SPI 2013 Predefined Mode for Oracle databases
- Option to use custom account in Oracle databases. SPI Admin user account no longer required.
- Null Loop Set ID Report - now reports the count AND Loope Name, Loop type and Generation Method.
Types and Settings
- I/O Types – show All I/O Types selected by default
- System Field – creates configuration file to support I/O Audit System Filter option for multiple plants
- UDF Fields – creates configuration file to support new UDF Fields Standards Audit
- UDT Tables/Fields – creates configuration files to support new UDF Tables Standards Audit
- Document Paths – creates configuration files to support for the new Archived Document Paths Audit
- ESL Enhanced Report Layouts – creates configuration file to support new ESL Enhanced Report Layouts Audit
- ESL Segment Enhanced Report Layouts - creates configuration file to support new ESL Segment Enhanced Report Layouts Audit
- ESL Fieldbus Loops Enhanced Report Layouts - creates configuration file to support new ESL Fieldbus Loops Enhanced Report Layouts Audit
- Macros - creates configuration file to support new ESL Macros Audit
- Archived Document Paths - creates configuration files to support the new Archived Document Paths Audit